Experience, speedy execution, and innovative solutions are essential to meet the challenges of the venture capital industry.
Aledra has a comprehensive, multidisciplinary team covering all the legal areas that entrepreneurs and investors require: commercial, tax, regulatory, labour, digital law, intellectual and industrial property law, etc.
We support our clients at every stage of their venture capital transactions, from the constitution of vehicles and initial investment until the divestment phase. We are accustomed to working with and providing practical solutions to all operators in the industry: entrepreneurs, private investors (business angels), and venture capital firms.
- Constitution of investment vehicles and entities in Spain and abroad.
- Contractual advisory services: partner agreements (shareholder agreements), confidentiality agreements, regulatory compliance, etc.
- Advice on traditional and alternative financing systems: financing rounds, crowdfunding, tokenization, revenue-based finance, etc.
- Advice on company acquisition processes (M&A): legal due diligence processes, acquisition contracts for companies or business units, etc.
- Involvement in corporate disputes: liability of administrators, suspension of corporate bodies, challenge of corporate agreements, etc.
- Development of incentive plans and talent retention (phantom stock, ESOPs, etc.)
- Regulatory advice, including the processing of authorisations to create funds and domestic and international investment vehicles.
- Comprehensive advice on intellectual and industrial property.
Areas of practice
Commercial and corporate
In this area, we advise our clients on the entire procedure for the incorporation of a company, the structuring of its operations, and the design of its investment strategy.
Fiscal and tax
We offer tax planning for venture capital transactions, designing efficient tax structures and accompanying our clients during the investment, and where appropriate, liquidation.
Technology and digital media
Since many of our venture capital clients and the entities that receive their funding operate in the field of emerging technologies, our multidisciplinary teams of advisers are knowledgeable about this area.
We design transactions to prevent investments from ending in litigation, and if they do, we guide our clients towards the strongest possible legal position.
We ensure that all investments comply with the formalities and strict requirements established by the regulations on the prevention of money laundering.
If you have a moment to spare, you can read about ideas and solutions to your problems here.
Una de las novedades que en materia procesal nos ha traído la Ley 12/2023, de 24 de mayo, por el derecho a la vivienda, ha sido la necesidad de especificar algunas cuestiones en...
¿ERES UNA EMPRESA EMERGENTE Y NO LO SABES? TE EXPLICAMOS LOS BENEFICIOS Y REQUISITOS DE ESTA CERTIFICACIÓN
La Ley 28/2022, de 21 de diciembre, de fomento del ecosistema de las empresas emergentes (Ley de Startups) ofrece un nuevo marco jurídico, más beneficioso, a las empresas...
Son muchos los proyectos que se han presentado al Sandbox regulatorio y que han sido inadmitidos o, incluso tras una preadmisión inicial, no han llegado a llevarse a cabo por no...
+34 91 577 98 19
+34 91 577 98 19
+34 983 30 40 15
Associations and Foundations
Energy and natural resources
Infraestructuras y sector industrial
Real estate and urban planning