Family businesses, whose operations and strategies are controlled by families with a desire for generational continuity and future growth, are a pillar of wealth creation and a driver of the Spanish economy.
Family firms face challenges for their continuity, such as succession, the hiring of external, non-family managers, growth, internationalisation, and maintaining family control. By handling and implementing these decisions effectively, such businesses can grow and become stronger over time.
At Aledra, we offer family businesses a comprehensive service, providing solutions tailored to their unique circumstances and offering singular, practical, and effective responses to specific situations.
To do so, we rely on teams specialised in commercial, corporate, labour, and tax law for family businesses, taking a professional approach with the sensitivity required to manage complex interfamily relationships.
- Design of a family protocol to regulate the family’s functions in the governance, management, and ownership bodies of the company.
- Mediation in potential family disputes.
- Design and implementation of structures to reduce business and family taxation.
- Ongoing tax advice.
- Management planning in the event of sudden disability or death.
- Structuring of the transmission and administration of assets by succession.
- Financial arrangements for marriages and domestic partnerships involving members of the business family.
- Preparation of partner agreements to protect the family business.
- Legal advice on financing the family business.
- Corporate restructuring and reorganisation.
- Advice on the removal of partners and the process of selling the company.
- Design of organisational changes to integrate the family and business strategy with professionalised management.
- Implementation of incentive systems and variable remuneration linked to objectives.
Areas of practice
Through our advising, we aim to prevent family crisis situations by designing structures that protect the family and business assets.
Fiscal and tax
We plan and optimise taxes for the family business and the family that owns it, applying all the advantages and incentives available under tax laws.
Criminal and compliance
We design and implement crime prevention plans, identifying legal risks in the management of family firms.
Labour and social security
We’ll help you to design and implement the organisational changes needed to professionalise your company, including management development plans, remuneration systems, and HR management.
Commercial and corporate
Along with direct advising to the family business, we provide support with its internalisation process and acquisition or sale of companies and assets, offering ongoing advising, including secretary services for the board of directors.
Bankruptcies and restructuring
Obviously, we are also here to support you if your family business faces a crisis. We seek the best solutions, from debt restructuring to bankruptcy proceedings when necessary.
If you have a moment to spare, you can read about ideas and solutions to your problems here.
Una de las novedades que en materia procesal nos ha traído la Ley 12/2023, de 24 de mayo, por el derecho a la vivienda, ha sido la necesidad de especificar algunas cuestiones en...
¿ERES UNA EMPRESA EMERGENTE Y NO LO SABES? TE EXPLICAMOS LOS BENEFICIOS Y REQUISITOS DE ESTA CERTIFICACIÓN
La Ley 28/2022, de 21 de diciembre, de fomento del ecosistema de las empresas emergentes (Ley de Startups) ofrece un nuevo marco jurídico, más beneficioso, a las empresas...
Son muchos los proyectos que se han presentado al Sandbox regulatorio y que han sido inadmitidos o, incluso tras una preadmisión inicial, no han llegado a llevarse a cabo por no...
+34 91 577 98 19
+34 91 577 98 19
+34 983 30 40 15
Associations and Foundations
Energy and natural resources
Infraestructuras y sector industrial
Real estate and urban planning